Thursday 3 April 2014

Face Off :)

 
  1. Celeteque Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel
  2. Eskulin Kids Body Powder
  3. Celeteque Hydration Alcohol-Free Toner
  4. Pond's Flawless White BB Cream
  5. Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer
  6. Pond's Acne Clear White Facial Foam

Pond's has been my go-to face product ever since I can remember. I graduated from using mere soap on my face the same time I graduated from grade school. Starting high school entails maturity in taking care of the skin, I figured. And so without much convincing and argument, I had my mom buy me any facial wash she can lay her eyes on in the supermarket. She brought home the Clear Solutions Acne-Expert Facial Scrub. Being in high school then, pimples in duo or trio would sometimes pop (no, not sometimes, every freakin' week) and so I was glad I had that product that contains Herbal Clay and most importantly Salicylic Acid to help in the breakouts. I've tried other Pond's facial foams like the White Beauty, Naturals (because Angelica Panganiban was soooo gorgeous in the commercial), and Pure White but I went back to Acne Solutions since zits were my main dilemma. I finished high school but still maintained my use of the Pond's Acne scrub , but the newer one this time. I guess old habits die hard. Pond's Skin Mattifying gives the face a nice dewy finish though Naturals has this really fresh citric scent. 

As for the BB Cream in beige, I am completely late in the whole movement. My dormmates have been talking about it since 2011 and I only decided it was worth a try this month. Grr. I wish I would have listened to them because aside from the sun protection it provides, BB Creams also gives a light coverage perfect for girls who shy away from using foundation in school. Pond's Flawless White BB Cream is also my first. I was supposed to buy the Maybelline Clear Smooth or the EverBilena Advance since the prices don't differ much at P300 or less but then the two latter were not available so as usual fate has brought me to Pond's. Good thing though cause, I read more positive reviews on Pond's compared to the last two. It's even featured on LaureenUy's blog. Guess, I'm lucky.

 
As for Celeteque products. I also am a big fan. Mostly for its moisturizing edge. Nowadays, I alternate using its facial wash with Pond's so I can get that supple baby-ish softness I so very badly lack. The smell is also like baby shampoo making it heaven-sent even more. The Acne Spot Sorrector GeI also works wonders. I first tried Garnier's but had to endure the stings that come with it so I am glad to have found this creation by Celeteque since it has a nice smell and does not irritate the pimple in the process of healing it. I also applaud myself for finally learning about the three-step basic skin care which is wash, tone and moisturize. I have finally left my cave and used Celeteque's Alcohol-Free Toner and Moisturizer. True to its tag name “HYDRATION”, the two products are water based and absolutely soothing without being too runny. I bought mine in a travel pack that costs P150. Not bad, if your the type who interchanges products like me.


ThisEskulin Kids Body Powder is another recent revelation. I smelled my niece one time didn't let her go after that that she cried. I am currently obsessed with all things baby. I even stocked up on baby lotions and baby oils. But before all this infant fascination, I also went through Lewis & Pearl and Marks & Spencer FloralCollection Magnolia. I'm all about scents and so function always gets a back seat with me around. But this time for Eskulin was a new era because aside form being scented, it also does a good job of keeping skin dry and sweat-free. Also, infused with Vitamins A and E, you are sure to have smooth and healthy skin. After all, what's best for baby is best for you, right? Now, which baby powder did that come from again?

No comments:

Post a Comment